Position B2B Copywriter
Location Manhattan
Starts as early as next week
Duration min. 3 months, 20-30 hours per week
Status Freelance
Rate DOE
Our digital advertising client is looking for a freelance B2B Copywriter to assist their team in a freelance capacity for the next 3 months!

The Copywriter will spend 25% of their time writing posts for the client's blog, and the other 75% of the time writing copy for their paid media ads and marketing collateral. These ads are B2B facing and this person should have experience in B2B copywriting!

The Copywriter has:
-3-4 years of experience, specifically working on B2B clients and ideally in writing copy for paid media ads
-the ability to work onsite to start with remote flexibility after
-their own laptop

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: CC282@jobalert.creativecircle.com