For Protecting Your Identity
In our efforts to match you with great opportunities, we will collect in-depth information about you. Besides getting to know your employment history, we also ask for documents and information to verify your identity. Later, if you’re offered employment through us, you’ll need to provide more information to set up direct deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Creative Circle will not send you money to purchase additional equipment or ask for your credit card information during the hiring process.
Rest assured that we understand how critical it is to safeguard your sensitive information. Learn Creative Circle’s process, what we do — and don’t — ask for — so you can understand the steps we take to safeguard your personal information, and help protect your from phishing scams.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR BRANDING: Creative Circle is part of the ASGN family of brands. We share some of our digital platforms between brands, while working towards the best experience for our candidates and clients. During your digital experience, you may see branding for Creative Circle, Creative 360, CyberCoders, and Apex in the mix, and you have our confirmation that this mix is both planned and secure. Comments or questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Information We Do and Don't Ask For
We will always:
- Use a secure online portal.
- In the U.S., we are an E-verify company, meaning we’ll use this secure portal to complete your portion of Form I-9* online.
- In the U.S., we will ask you to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number via phone call, and just the month and day of your birth, to verify your identity.
We will never:
- Require or request you to provide personal information via an email or LinkedIn mail (for example a driver’s license or bill).
- Ask for banking or other personal information as part of the application process.
- Send you money to purchase additional equipment or ask for your credit card information.
- Request any additional unique identifiers nor institutional data until your first placement has been directly confirmed with you.
- Ask you to share logins and passwords or other personal information with us (you should be suspicious of anyone who does).
Tips to Help You Stay Secure Online
Unfortunately, some of the biggest risks to your personal data are low-tech: think scammers who’ll call or email you — posing as recruiters and employment agents to get access to your personal information, including bank and/or financial institution information.
Being secure online, in your job search and beyond, starts with being smart. If you don’t already, make these three simple steps a habit!
- If you don’t trust it, don’t click on it. Phishing scammers often send emails that include links and documents that contain malware or technology that can steal sensitive information, including online sign-in credentials and passwords. Go with your gut, and if you don’t trust it, don’t click on it. And if you’re unsure about an email you’ve received, call your Creative Circle contact, and they will be able to clarify it for you.
- If someone you don’t know calls or emails you to ask for personal information, such as your bank account or full Social Security number, don’t give it to them. Some scammers fake caller ID numbers. If you have even the slightest doubt, contact the organization through official channels and investigate. For anything Creative Circle related, feel free to contact your local office.
- Create complicated, unique, difficult-to-crack passwords with a minimum of eight characters (many cybersecurity firms recommend at least 15 or even 20 characters). Never reuse a password and update passwords regularly. Resist the temptation to store your passwords in your browser.
Questions or comments regarding our Cybersecurity Guidelines may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.