||Sr. UX/UI Designer
||Up to $95k, DOE
Client is looking for a Visual UX/UI Designer with strong interaction design skills and passion for designing products that users love.
If selected, you will create innovative, aesthetically pleasing and functional visual designs to support product objectives across all its platforms. You will present creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels
as well as collaborate with the team to produce game-changing designs while working deadline-driven work environment. Design experiences that span everything from web, to mobile, to tablet and more!
- 5+ years experience as a key member of a design team participating in the development lifecycle of successfully launched consumer websites and or products
- Experience coordinating with external design agencies
- Experience presenting high-level concepts & strategies to stakeholders
- MUST have extensive experience working in Sketch
- Experience with user-centered design practices preferred
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- authoritative and able to own their designs from a technical standpoint.
This is an onsite, 40 hour a week, possible full-time opportunity!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.