||AutoCAD Designer - Cartersville, GA
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 3-6 months
||Freelance/ possible Full-time
Our client, a global flooring company, has a need for an AutoCAD Designer to work onsite in Cartersville for the next three to six months!
- Render AutoCAD plans to create 2-D color computer drawings of completed projects
- Calculate the quantities of the materials required for the project
- Produce a neat, detailed, systematic set of carpet installation/seaming plans complete with carpet images using AutoCAD
- Create manufacturing layouts for custom hospitality flooring and other carpet to fit products to be manufactured in the various forms of carpet borders (with corners), carpet rugs, and carpet panels, etc.
- Accurately total all material quantities (custom pattern carpets, carpet bases, adhesives, seam sealers etc.), and list all material information (pattern nos., pattern repeats, installation locations, etc.) in an estimating quote report
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with 2D samples to show
- Knowledge of the floor covering industry and installation process preferred
- Ability to understand and relate with flooring materials and installation specifications and requirements
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.