||User Interface Designer - Freelance (part-time, onsite)
||Week of 7/24
|| 6 Weeks
Our client, a global creative agency, is seeking support of a User Interface Designer.
User Interface Designer role:
- Work in close collaboration with the internal program management team and a consulting User Experience Designer to add a new page onto their client's website allowing users to become a member
- the client is a globally well known non-profit organization and you will be working directly with the them to ideate designs + apply their styleguide to the new page
Ideal User Interface Designer:
- 3+ years of experience
- experience working on a large-scale client is highly preferred!
- understanding of User Experience is preferred so you can seamlessly discuss process with the UX Designer
- proficiency Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
This is an onsite freelance role in which a workstation will be provided for you in their Manhattan studio. The project itself will run approximately 6 weeks during which you'll be logging full 40-hour weeks.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.