||Video Editor - Freelance (STARTS TOMORROW)
Our client, a boutique creative agency specialized in broadcast, is seeking support of a Video Editor to help them out starting TOMORROW! Onsite, workstation provided.
The gig will continue through the end of the day on Friday, with strong potential to extend into next week. **The team typically runs 9-10 hour days starting at 10 am.**
In the Video Editor role:
- you will be the go-to for all editing overflow on the team
- your main focus will be on editing a product sales video for a large corporate client. The team has created a similar video for them in the past so you'll have a clear idea of the story the team is trying to tell and exactly how to achieve that
- additional tasks you may be asked to help with are: exporting files for color-grading, adjusting sound tracks, and general editing on other videos for lifestyle clients
*Our client handles creative support for several well-known brands!
Ideal Video Editor has:
- 2+ years of experience editing
- full proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- ability to move quickly without lacking attention to detail
- versatile and flexible enough to shift from one client to another
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.