||Branding Designer (Logo Development) Offsite Freelance
|| Due Monday 6/26
Our client is a well known name in entertainment. They are currently building a new team and seeking to have someone help with finalizing the logo for the brand.
The Designer will:
- brief with the client to fully understand the brand, initiative and direction they are seeking
- take an already existing logo that they have created and push it further
- need to create a logo that is bold, yet not over the top
- need to design with the thought of utilizing this logo and identity system across the brand
The Designer must:
- have experience in branding and logo/identity development
- you should have a bold design style but understand balance
- be able to not just build a logo, but create a piece that can be leveraged across a brand
This is a freelance immediate role. This can be done offsite, but is a quick turn around. You must be available to start work immediately and able to make edits over the weekend.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.