||Designer with Keynote Skills
|| Open ended
Our client is a well known name in entertainment. They are currently seeking to add to the team a Designer who will work with the Digital Ad Sales and Partnership teams.
The Designer will:
- work on creation of presentation and presentation assets
- work across all networks within the company and partner brands
- must be able to handle multiple projects with ease and shift gears quickly as needed
- work on deck creation as well as mocks for mobile and digital assets
The Designer must:
- be skilled in Keynote and able to show samples of this work
- have a clean design aesthetic with great type and use of color
- be able to take direction well and collaborate on projects
- have strong skills working in the Creative Suite (InDesign is a must!)
This is a freelance ongoing role. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to many brands and networks under one parent company, that is a household name in entertainment!
* Did you know Creative Circle offers benefits info for long-term freelancers?? http://www.creativecircle.com/Portals/0/2017%20Freelance%20Benefits.pdf?ver=2016-12-20-135719-313
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.