||Junior Designer (Experiential)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Freelance to Full Time / Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time / Full Time
Our client, an full service experiential agency, is currently looking to hire a JUNIOR EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNER temp to perm!
As the Junior Designer, you'll be working closely with the creative team across print and experience / environmental,designing elements for events and marketing campaigns of all types and sizes.
- Design assets across a variety of accounts, including automotive and sports brands
- Design assets for print, digital and environmental with strong use of typography and layout
- Create banners for both broadcast, and web
- Work with creative teams to create new assets, as well as revisions on existing assets
- Be conceptual and passionate about environmental design, and ready to jump in on anything from floor plans to pop-ups
- Create presentations in both PowerPoint and Keynote for client pitches
- Participate in brainstorm sessions, comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
This person will focus in graphic design and ideally have a strong interest in expanding their experience in spatial/environmental design and growing with the team.
- Have 1-3 years experience, ideally with a passion for environmental and a collaborative attitude
- Have strong typography and layout skills, as well as fundamental design principles (color, composition and hierarchy)
- Be fluid with the creative suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Be super organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize when there are multiple projects
- Be able to keep up in a fast paced environment and stay cool under high pressure deadlines
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with a team and be able to accept creative direction from senior team members and clients
- Have knowledge of printing and digital processes, ideally with formatting print ready files and art, as well as scaling art
HUGE BONUS if you have knowledge of SketchUp; many print deliverables are for events and it can be helpful to mock up signage plans and usage for client visualization!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY23@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.