||UI / Digital Designers with UX knowledge OR branding expertise
|| 3 Months - Ongoing
We are working with an online platform & digital product company seeking two UI / Digital Designers with UX knowledge OR branding expertise.
There are two opportunities within this team, a midlevel and senior role. Both require a UI focus as well as UX knowledge, with heavier emphasis on UI.
UI DESIGNERS must:
- Designers must have at least 2 years experience, 3 or 4 for the more senior role
- Invision and prototyping experience is a must
- Experience with user testing is preferred - interest in testing products is a must
- Ability to work in small team settings
- Collaborate with the product team on the next evolution of this team's digital product line (website + apps)
- Designers will be required to sketch out visual ideas, user journeys, develop hi and low fidelity prototypes in InVision, and then finalize designs to be handed off to the engineering team
- Team mentality is a MUST, you will be working within small teams / squads implementing design updates on a 2 week cycle
- Aesthetic the team is inspired by is minimalistic design that has clean lines
This company is well-known and growing, but still operates like a start-up in that their entrepreneurial spirit lives on and looking for folks to hustle!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY31@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.