||Vice President of Global Marketing and Sales
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||Base salary around $200,000 depending on experience
Are you a Marketing Executive with a strong global background in the beauty / cosmetics space? Are you looking for a new step in your career where you can be part of a growing brand that you can help shape and grow on a global scale? If so, this role could be great for you!
Our client is a boho beauty brand based in Manhattan and they are seeking a VP of International / Global Marketing and Sales to join their team Full Time.
The VP of Global Marketing & Sales will be the brand steward for their team and will be primarily responsible for achieving brand sales, P&L and NOP targets for the UK, EMEA, APAC, LATAM and travel retail. The key to this role is protecting their brand equity at the point of sale (globally) and maintaining the existing brand culture while leading all in-store efforts in market share acquisition.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Leading the brand's market development for retailer operations across all international regions with a focus on Sephora & Ulta.
- Synthesizing and articulating needs of the regions and assuring commercial execution of the brand strategy in all regions including driving business, achieving annual targets, protecting and enhancing brand positioning globally.
- Develop regional capabilities in digital and social media.
- Lead seamless adoption of the global sales and marketing strategy within the regions.
- Consider global brand guidelines and offering to develop marketing and sales strategies.
- Create consistency and regional relevance in areas of global education and events.
- Partnering with the Global General Manager to develop the 3 year Strategic Plan with the Heads of Strategy, Marketing, Creative, HR and Finance.
- Working closely with Finance to allocate resources properly and manage budgets.
You will also be accountable for:
- Regional sales strategy, in conjunction with Global Brand, Regional and Affiliate Management.
- Consistent global sales and marketing strategy execution in international affiliates.
- Financial performance and health indicators for the regions.
- Monitoring strategic development and execution of sales-related activities in regions to meet agreed-on objectives.
- GLOBAL retail and marketing experience
- Retailer experience with Sephora and Ulta is REQUIRED.
- Passion for and experience with operating a business model where protecting the brand equity and education is at its core while also gaining market share.
- Success in operating within a creatively driven brand and/or creative sector.
- Experience building out an international organization.
- Awareness of and experience with global and social media/digital programming and impacts is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of socio-cultural climates (experience working outside of home country is also an advantage).
- Ability to think outside own sphere of business.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.