||Account Supervisor - Pharma - HCP - Freelance/ possible Full Time
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a global marketing agency is seeking a Associate Account Director/Supervisor to join their team.
In this role, the Associate Account Director/Supervisor will be responsible for leading HCP Multi-channel Marketing programs for a major pharmaceutical client.
- Provide strategic direction, oversee day-to-day execution of programs and act as the direct liaison between the client, 3rd party channel partners, creative and UX teams for pre and post launch campaigns.
- Manage strategic, tactical and support functions -- campaign management, technology, analytics, etc., in order to achieve all objectives.
- Contribute to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client HCP MCM programs.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables and include campaign counts, reports, change requests and proposals.
- Maintain campaign matrix and deployment grid, review tactical assets for accuracy, and provide campaign expertise and recommendations.
- 5+ years of agency experience in client services/account management experience executing HCP Multi-channel promotional campaigns.
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, analytical, comfortable with data, response metrics and trends.
- Proven experience managing sensitive issues, and effectively problem solving; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment.
- Able to work on client site in Bridgewater, NJ; average 2-3 days a week.
This is Freelance/ possible Full Time position starting ASAP for the right person.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.