||Print Production Specialist
||New Jersey - North
||June 5, 2017 or that week
|| 40 Hours/Week for at least 4-6 Months
||Freelance to Full-time
Our client, a healthcare company, is in need of a Print Production Specialist to join their marketing team, temp to perm, onsite in Northern New Jersey.
In order to be successful in the role you need to be bright and able to work well with people; you can't shrink up or let other teams run all over you but not too headstrong.
You need to be a problem solver, think outside the box and able to figure it out when things go off the tracks. A high tolerance for ambiguity is necessary. Experience with print production and trafficking is required!
The Print Production Specialist is responsible for the efficient and high quality production of marketing collateral, including responsibility for the entire process from approved file release to timely delivery of printed assets.
Planning and project management duties include elements such as forecasting, job bidding, tracking, approving proofs, facilitating warehouse intake procedures and performing system uploads and maintenance. Clients include a wide variety of marketing content owners, including Commercial & Clinical Franchise marketers. The Print Production Specialist may also assist with other general marketing communications projects as assigned.
- Planning, project management, tracking, and reporting of marketing collateral development activities
- Manages job bidding with vendor partners within established parameters
- Facilitates proofing/review & approval sign-offs
- Follows intake procedures for printed materials to be received in our fulfillment warehouse and updates ordering website
- Works with various internal systems to ensure digital files are appropriately loaded
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to gain greater efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NJ36@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.