||Packaging / Product Designer - Full-time
||ASAP, interviewing now
||Salary is DOE
Our client is in need of a Packaging / Product Designer to join their growing team direct full-time starting ASAP onsite in Westchester County.
In order to be considered you must have at least 2 years of experience with product and packaging that is relevant to their work (consumer goods/gifts). And also a passional for creating new product ideas from concept to completion. The product portion is a big piece and you need you have a variety of product samples to show.
The Packaging / Product Designer will be responsible for an entire product collection and will have 2-3 designers reporting to them. They will be designing as well as reviewing & delegating the work of the designers that report to them.
- Create packaging and product designs that support product line plans
- Research and develop collection's trends, themes, concepts and styling
- Gather market data on key fashion trends considering elements such as fabrication, materials, color schemes and designs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions of new product ideas
- Ability to render mechanical drawings explaining a product's specifications
- Neat hand skills with ability to build product & packaging comps
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Digital design experience (Dreamweaver and Flash) is a plus
This is an onsite, full-time opportunity with benefits and other full-time perks.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.