|| 5 months
Our client is a leading technology company, and they are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day details of Tech Residency program
- Own Eng Residency training schedules, including relevant room bookings and keeping track of schedule dependencies
- Oversee operations of all program events - panels, social events, workshops, etc.
- Manage relationships and communicate frequently with guest speakers and other volunteers
- Oversee various logistical issues such as room set up and technology needs. Communicate with the proper channels to troubleshoot issues.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
-BA/BS degree required
-2-3 years experience in Program Coordination
-Experience in project management, event planning, training coordination or similar background
-Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
-Strong written/verbal communication skills and great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
-Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently
-Impeccable attention to detail
BONUS if you have:
-Experience with Google tools (calendar, docs and spreadsheets)
-Passion for education a plus
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Manhattan.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.