||Head of Creative Services
||week of 6/26
|| Open ended
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a high-end beauty brand, is currently seeking a HEAD OF CREATIVE SERVICES to join their team for the next 3 months, with the potential for full time.
The HEAD OF CREATIVE SERVICES:
- Has at least 8-10+ years of agency and/or in house experience, managing print, digital and POS / POP projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Has print production management experience: pricing and managing projects internally and externally, working with vendors, invoicing, etc.
- Will be responsible for leading projects within print, digital, visual merchandising and content from concept to completion: vendor management, tracking jobs, creating project order, delegating to creative teams, trafficking projects and managing the visual library
- Takes initiative, can motivate and encourage teams and works well in an extremely fast-paced studio environment
- Works well on multiple projects at one time, function on the fly, have great instincts, can take a project and run with it
- MUST also be highly detailed, flexible and understand how to communicate effectively with many different personalities at all levels of an organization
- Design background is a MAJOR PLUS!
InDesign skills are a bonus.
This role is ONSITE for 3 months, starting the week of 6/26, with the opportunity to go FULL TIME for the right person!
**You must also have EXCELLENT communication skills and be comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization and international teams in Brazil, Canada and Mexico as well as the US.**
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.