||Integrated Marketing Manager (radio experience) - Fulltime
Out client, a well-known urban lifestyle entertainment company, is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join their team.
Integrated Marketing Manager role:
- collaborate with the other 5 members of the Integrated Marketing team to brainstorm, plan, and execute ideas for cross-platform marketing programs in response to RFPs
- the team current consists of members that specialize in digital, social, and tv/broadcast so they are looking for their final pillar to with radio experience to cover all of the mediums the company produces
* You will be responsible for writing the proposals so it is imperative that you are a strong written communication with a true master of storytelling!
- coordinate production of the actual execution of the approved marketing plans (ex: in-market events (which may require travel), online/digital/social promotions, on-air contests, event partner sponsorships, etc...)
- post-marketing plan, you will create a recap that breaks down the success of the plan itself
Ideal Integrated Marketing Manager:
- 5+ years of experience with some exposure to radio
- strong proficiency in Powerpoint (as you will be required to create decks with the assistance of templates and access to imagery)
- multi-cultural marketing is a HUGE PLUS in terms of experience
This is a fulltime, direct hire role anticipated to begin in May/June 2017. You will have access to their full suite of benefits.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY35@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.