||Account Executive (Media Buying & Planning, pharma experience needed) - Fulltime
||As soon as the right person is identified
|| Full time
Our client, a well-known media agency, is seeking support of an Account Executive knowledgeable in media buying and planning.
- join an account team of five others to support the out-of-home media buying and planning within the healthcare sector
- be involved in the media buying/planning process from inception to execution (actual strategy will be set my more senior members on the team - you will be handling execution and any coordinating)
- track and manage RFP process
- interface with the analytics team to be sure results are properly recorded + compile data to create case studies
- coordinate all paperwork/documentation involved in the media buying process
- assist in tracking and managing of client budgets
- interface with the client day-to-day (including identifying and tracking all issues + proposed solutions)
- provide weekly status updates alongside the other members of the account team
Ideal Account Executive:
- 1-2 years of experience in the media buying/planning space
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (any exposure to Genesis or MRI is a plus!)
This is a direct hire fulltime role offering a full suite of benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k, generous PTO, summer fridays, etc...).
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY60@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.