||BRANDING Designers with Digital - Full Time
|| Full Time
Our client is a top tier telecommunications company and they are currently seeking 2 Digital Designers to join their new internal creative agency!
If you would like to apply for these positions, please give us bullet points of what agencies or in-house creative teams you worked with, what projects you worked on and why you would be a good for this role. You must also have a portfolio showcasing your most up-to-date, breakthrough interactive designs.
- You will report into the Digital Design Manager.
- Conduct ideation sessions and develop concepts in collaboration with the writer/creative team.
- Produce original designs, graphic elements, assets and visual treatments for complex projects ranging from websites, apps, emails and ads (all must be responsive).
- Partner with developers to create HTML & CSS friendly designs.
- Ability to create visually engaging user interfaces with an effective hierarchy of information.
- 3+ years digital design experience from an agency or in-house creative team.
- Portfolio MUST showcase up-to-date work of breakthrough digital design projects you worked on.
- Experience designing digital products for B2C & B2B environments.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Ability to work with email platforms, including integrating live text, code snippets and modular email design.
- Confidence speaking with director / manager level team members and expressing your opinions.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.