||Account Director for Digital
|| Possible Full Time
Our client, a renowned telecommunications company, is seeking a Account Director for Digital to join their new internal creative agency Full Time.
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST have at least 5 years of experience as an Account Director (or Marketing Director) from an agency or in-house team. And you MUST have all digital experience as your most recent background.
PLEASE ALSO SEND US BULLET POINTS OF WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT, WHERE YOU WORKED, PROJECTS YOU WORKED ON AND HOW MUCH DIGITAL EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE.
The Account Director for Digital will be one of the first hires for this team and will be able to build their own process from the ground up. You will also be working with management to hire your own team which will include at least 5 report to's.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain the "big picture" for projects and client requirements to ensure deliverables are met.
- Evaluate creative brief content for completeness and actionable content that will enable the team to create on-target deliverables for the client.
- Assist in the strategic development and prepare cost/estimates, monitor project progress and track major milestones and actual costs against estimates.
- Responsible for recommending new products and updating standard offerings.
- Attend sales, strategy, status, project kickoff and other client meetings.
- Involve direct supervisor as appropriate and alert them to potential challenges and opportunities for the Marketing and Corporate Communications team.
- Determine project assignments and monitor workload of all creative and production team members.
- Ensure all brand guidelines and directives are met.
- 5+ years' experience as an Account Director with at least 3 years in a management role
- Digital experience is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
- Superior project management skills and organizational skills.
- Exhibits broad understanding of traditional and emerging channels.
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and willingness to be flexible to work occasional long days and weekends.
- Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office and project management software.
This is an exciting NEW opportunity available IMMEDIATELY. Please apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.