||Video Producer/Editor - Fulltime
Our client, a leading investment management firm, is seeking a Video Producer/Editor to join their team.
- join a team of less than 5, including your Senior counterpart
- you'll be involved in brainstorming ideas, storyboards, editing, shooting, and motion graphics
- the content you'll be covering will be for the culture/leadership training team so it will be a lot of meetings, coaching/training, etc..
- you'll have the opportunity to help the day-to-day culture evolve throughout the company through your fresh creative insight and support
Ideal Video Producer/Editor:
- 3-7 years of experience
- full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, FinalCutPro + Premiere, AfterEffects
- any experience working with Sony or Panasonic Cameras are a plus but not mandatory
- personality: thrives in a team environment, good problem solving skills, must have strong ambition/drive, and is open to learning from all angles
This is a fulltime role located in CT. Many employees at the firm commute from NYC, and so our client offers bus transportation to their campus with pick-up locations throughout Manhattan – typically about 1 hour each way. You will have access to top-notch benefits including health, vision, dental, life, and 401k. Office dress is business casual, with plenty of room to be yourself.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: STM20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.