|| Full Time
||Up to $110K + bonus potential
Our client in the medical space is looking for a Content Director to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop a content practice from the ground up, that excels at dealing with stakeholders and has vision for running a successful content program.
Responsibilities for the Content Strategist include:
- Acting as the expert on content for the organization
- Developing content strategy and calendar (including web, search, social and video)
- Researching, writing and editing content
- Overseeing production and distribution of content
- Reporting metrics and making appropriate adjustments
- Guiding internal partners on content creation
Required skills for Content Strategist role:
- Proven experience developing and leading content programs and teams
- Ability to write, edit and organize SEO friendly content
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Experience working in a CMS and with analytics tools
Background check and drug screen required! This client is public transportation accessible.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.