||Full-Time Web Designer- Milwaukee
||ready to interview
|| Full Time
Our B2B marketing agency client located in MILWAUKEE is seeking a Web Designer to join their team on a fulltime basis.
Designer will be responsible for:
• Defining the UX through website and app interfaces.
• Creating wireframes, user flows, site maps and prototypes to show interaction and design.
• Producing, modifying and maintaining websites and web application user interfaces.
• Providing innovative UX solutions.
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
• Working with developers to create UI elements.
• Creating UI kits for user interfaces
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of experience designing and developing effective and engaging interfaces for websites and apps.
• Solid understanding and demonstrated application of usability, interaction, UI and navigation.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team on wireframes, prototypes and UI to create engaging and functional designs that meet the objective.
If you have Front End Development skills as well, highlight this as this will definitely put you at the top of the list.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.