Menu
back

Senior UX Specialist - Ongoing Freelance, NW Burbs

Job Details

Position Senior UX Specialist - Ongoing Freelance, NW Burbs
Location Northwestern Suburbs
Starts Interviewing NOW!
Duration Through March 2018
Status Ongoing Freelance
Rate Up to $59/hr DOE
Our automotive industry client is looking for a UX Specialist to join their team in a long term freelance capacity.

The UX Specialist role is 90% hands on and will include research, usability testing, journey mapping, wireframing and creating site maps. The other 10% of the role will be Agile project management and include closing out user stories as well as updating Zeplin and Axure.

The client is looking for a UX Specialist that has sample of the deliverables listed above with proficiency in Axure and a firm understanding of Agile methodology.

Visual design skills, proficiency in Sketch or the ability to distill desktop wires down to tablet and mobile will put you at the top of the list!

If interested, please respond with your portfolio and reasons for consideration as it pertains to the above.

This is an onsite assignment in Hoffman Estates that requires a car and a clear background check!

Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: chicago90@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.

Copyright 2017 by Creative Circle®, LLC.
All rights reserved.