||Production Artist w/ Design eye (Laptop Needed)
||South of downtown
|| 2+ Weeks (Most likely to extend beyond)
We are looking for someone with a design sense and strong print production skills.
You will be working on both print and web projects including: web graphics, social media graphics, flyers, posters, signage, OOH, banners and more!
- Strong print production background
- Experience working on large brands is preferred
- Experience executing comps and creating/releasing mechanicals
- Strong design sense and attention to detail
- Able to follow strict brand guidelines and repurpose creative assets, as needed
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work in a in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Laptop (with all needed programs)
Reply with relevant work samples if this sounds like you!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.