||Sr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer - Agency - Full-time Opportunity!
|| Full Time
Come be part of an exciting time by joining an established Agency as a Sr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer!
Previous entertainment, agency and/or studio experience is required to be considered for the role.
- 3+ years experience working in a digital media planning/buying role
- Managing digital media buying and planning process (i.e., RFPing, partner evaluations/scoring, contract negotiations)
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors for tagging and asset management
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known entertainment company in Los Angeles with TONS of growth potential!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.