||Digital Project & Content Manager - 12 months
||Week of June 19th 2017
|| 12 months
||Up to $32/hour DOE
Our corporate client is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team for 12 months.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting rapid delivery of content updates to web for marketing, business content, regulatory etc.
- Assessing requests: understanding business requirements, impact to client/customer and online exp.
- Documenting project activities ex. requirements, change requests, project status, reporting and communication.
- Coordinating deployment: testing, implementation, support teams.
- Ensuring deliverable are on time, on budget and meet quality and business needs.
- Participating in planning including: resources, skills req'd.
- Managing cross-functional relationships with digital group.
- Optimizing services related to content mgmt.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of PMLC & SDLC
- Experience managing website projects (BONUS basic knowledge of coding - can speak the language)
- Knowledge of browser/mobile testing, QA, design & UX
- You have updated content for a public website
- Experience with Financial industry (or similar)
- Familiar with HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS, PS, Dreamweaver
- Familiar with French or Chinese language
- Formal training with enterprise level CMS ex. SDL Tridion
- Familar with PWD, SEM, SEO, Web Content Mgmt, web analytics, social media, mobile, design or dev
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org