||Managing Director (Agency)
||May or June 2017
|| Full Time
||Up to $120k / year (+ bonus structure)
Our global digital agency client is looking for a Managing Director to lead their Toronto team.
What you'll be doing:
- Using your understanding of: search, display, SEO, data, content and social to position the agency as the leader in the Canadian marketplace to Blue Chip and F500 companies.
- Focusing on growth through new business development and deepening relationships with existing accounts.
- Leading the sales strategy and eventually hiring a sales team to support it.
- Mentoring, leading and growing the team of client services account managers and project managers.
- Maintaining operational budgets.
- Approaching this opportunity with an entrepreneurial spirit!
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of digital agency experience
- Experience writing forecast and sales plans
- Proven track record of overachieving quotas
- Can talk about their experience solution selling to large clients and the great relationship they have with that client!
- Have led teams, managed budgets and finances
- Experience promoting process improvement and developing standards
If this sounds like you, we are eager to talk to you more about this exciting opportunity!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Tor15@jobalert.creativecircle.com