||Manager of Paid Social Media
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Full-time Direct Hire
||$90K - $130K DOE
A Downtown Denver-based company is looking for a Paid Social Manager with subscription and direct response marketing experience to join its team on a full-time and direct hire basis.
The ideal manager will have both strong paid social management experience and paid social buying experience at a company like Spotify or Adaptly - between $500,000 - $1,000,000.00 per month - up to $3,000,000.00 per month during football season.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Head-up all paid social and response campaigns - including strategy, planning and implementation for a completely new group with high visibility and great opportunities
- Managing a team of 5 paid marketing experts across a variety of platforms - including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Lead, coordinate and execute day-to-day client and stakeholder communication
- Measure, analyze and report campaign performance
- 3+ years of paid social campaign management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing paid social buying teams in an agency or client environment
- Solid subscription and direct response marketing experience is a huge plus!
- Strong experience in media optimization, web analytics and tag management.
A background check and drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate.
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, full-time direct hire opportunity. Hours will vary during busy times of the year and will include evening and weekends.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: DEN41@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.