||Marketing & Promotions Manager ~ Full-time Opportunity (Palm Harbor, FL)
||Tampa - St. Pete
||$70k/year +/- DOE
Our client, a national broker in the consumer/food & vendor space, is looking for a Marketing & Promotions Manager for a full-time position.
The Marketing & Promotions Manager is responsible for developing promotions and plans that increase sales.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have working knowledge of promotional planning, marketing, execution and some social media experience.
- Knowledge of retail merchandising, customer data and category management.
- Experience with a food broker or distributor is a plus but not required.
- Meet with clients and develop marketing plans to support overall direction of sales, and identify and leverage key selling propositions.
- Creating marketing plans and promotions.
- Coordinating the implementation with graphics team, sales reps, manufactures, customers, micro market brands and tech providers.
- Gather and disseminate promo information to sales team, and create micro market promotions and system for managing micro marketing promotional calendar.
If you're qualified and interested please reply for consideration.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NAO15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.