||Pharma Copy Editor - South Bay
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $20/hr
Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the Bay Area, needs a Copy Editor to join their team!
In this role the Copy Editor will be responsible for overseeing and managing the package labeling process, and ensuring that all documentation is appropriate, justified and approved by responsible functional areas according to established procedures.
- Implement and maintain the quality system for labels / packaging
- Edit, review, proofread, and approve labeling change control documentation and associated specifications such as PCCA, OP, MS, PBOM, PMS, etc
- Review labeling for consistency with similar or related products specifications
- Communicate and coordinate labeling and documentation approvals with other sites
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you. Do you have?
- BA/BS degree in Science, English, Business or related field
- 1+ year of experience in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across departments and functions
This is an onsite, 40 hour/week opportunity in Santa Clara. 1+ year contract with potential to extend.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.