||Research Assistant - Hottest company in the Bay Area (Mt. View via Company Shuttle)
||up to $35/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Researcher to assist their team!
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Survey support: Create surveys and report data; code open-ended comments, create graphs and report findings.
-Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Be willing to jump in where needed.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science with 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
-Masters degree with internship
- Experienced at survey design and analysis (descriptive statistics only).
- Great working knowledge of Google Forms and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Bonus if you have:
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.