||Interaction Designer (South Bay)
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Freelance to Full Time
||Up to $40/hr DOE
Our Agency client is in need of an Interaction Designer to work with one of the hottest tech clients in the Bay Area!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to explore concepts and iterate on design layouts
• Translate wireframes into highly detailed Photoshop files with pixel precision, balancing both visual and functional elements
• Create original designs based on existing templates, adhering to design principles in established layouts and form factors
• Create adaptations of original designs for different devices, locales, and environments
• Flow copy into PSD files, adjusting balance of imagery to copy as necessary
• Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files and preparing printouts
• Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
• Review final deliverables
Do you have?
• Strong design aesthetic.
• Web and mobile design experience.
• Photoshop expert
• Web or HTML email knowledge.
This role is onsite at the agency's client location in cupertino and will convert to full-time for the right fit!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.