||Digital Marketing Manager
||Up to $55/hr DOE
A very well-known audio and entertainment company is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager!
In this role you will be responsible for driving results across all digital touch points for the team's cinema initiatives.
This will include:
·Partnering with cinema marketing leads to understand and document requirements for web content activations, product launches, digital advertising campaigns, and new content requests.
· Translating business requirements into effective content strategies to drive immersive storytelling on client's website.
· Owning day-to-day content updates for cinema pages on client's website.
· Partnering with Data & Insights team to understand target audiences and build effective user journeys.
· Working with cinema team to manage digital components of the moviegoer experience, including online ticket purchasing.
· Collaborating with design and content teams to drive innovation in storytelling and user experience.
· Interfacing with Directors, VPs and Sr. Managers and comfortable in presenting the art of visual storytelling, content and key messaging.
· Partnering with Brand Communities team to ensure integration between digital and social/community activations.
· Assisting stakeholders with creating business requirements for project requests.
· Working in an enterprise CMS environment to author page content, including global navigation, page menus, body content, etc.
· Helping advocate and socialize front end and back end web best practices throughout the organization
This role is 40hours a week onsite and will run from July 24th, 2017 through July 24th, 2018.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.