||UX Interaction Designer
||up to $80/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Designer to assist their team.
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: experience strategy, user personas, use cases, scenarios, user flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, functional specs, etc.
- Leading and/or contributing to user research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS Degree in Design
- 6-8 years of experience in a related field as a designer at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house team
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other web design and documentation tools.
- Experience strategy – envisioning how experiences should live in the world.
- Strong interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, and mockups
- Fluent in creating rapid prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences
- Comfort designing UI elements, on-screen graphic design, iconography, and data visualization.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of digital experiences
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.