||Sr. Experience Designer - Onsite in San Francisco via Shuttle
||up to $90/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Designer to assist their team.
- Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: experience strategy, user personas, use cases, scenarios, user flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, functional specs, etc.
- Leading and/or contributing to user research and usability studies.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS Degree in Design
- 6-8 years of experience in a related field as a designer at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house team
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other web design and documentation tools.
- Experience strategy – envisioning how experiences should live in the world.
- Strong interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, and mockups
- Fluent in creating rapid prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences
- Comfort designing UI elements, on-screen graphic design, iconography, and data visualization.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of digital experiences
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company