||up to $37/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a UX Researcher to assist their team.
-Become a product expert on our product and its release cycles
-User research preparation activities (ex. recruiting participants, lab setup, study planning, etc.)
-Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
- Running usability testing sessions.
- Analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Creating findings and recommendation reports from user studies.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- B.A./B.S. or M.A./M.S. in HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting quantitative studies
- 3 years of work experience in an applied research with hardware and/ or wearables
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different quantitative and statistical methods as well as qualitative and experimental research methods, including when and how to apply them during each part of the product development phase
- Deep interest and aptitude in product development
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects. Can work independently, prioritizing time between multiple projects and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Experience converting research findings into actionable insights for product design
- Technical experience (e.g., ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms and vice versa, able to troubleshoot an issue with little guidance and direction)
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills
- Excellent observational, interpersonal, oral and written communication, and collaboration skills. -
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups
BONUS if you have :
- Basic working knowledge of statistics (SQL, SPSS or other statistical packages).
- Create UI interface prototypes.
- Technical aptitude with basic graphic and video editing tools.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.