||Within the Week
||up to $55/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Content Producer to assist their team.
• Content production: Work with regional and worldwide teams, and external partners to develop and produce content while constantly assessing requirements as needs evolve; continuously innovating to support a dynamic business. Works with agencies and vendors to provide creative direction. Well versed with pre to post production process for video, graphics, images and copy and strong experience in business or brand copywriting will be required for this role.
• Content Management: Manage submission, review and on-going management of materials to ensure that all content is current and continues to meet client standards.
• Program Communications: Creation of templates and delivery of communications material for the Worldwide Enterprise team’s programs.
• Supports the global activities and initiatives of the Worldwide Enterprise team as required.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle!
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong skills in Keynote.
• Knowledge of HTML and updating websites.
• Meticulous eye for style, layout and visual design.
• Strong understanding in creating and publishing engaging content including videos, images, graphics and copy.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.