||Digital Content Coordinator (Swedish) - Cupertino w/ Shuttle
||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to $25/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Digital Content Coordinator to assist their team.
This is a high volume metadata clean-up project for movies and TV content.
Required language: Swedish
- Verify metadata accuracy, ensuring it meets the provided standards
- Make edits/fixes to the metadata when needed
- Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database performance
- Test database tools to provide feedback for improving efficiency
- Make decisions on metadata contents often with limited information on hand
This is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino - accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.