||Agency Social Media Strategist (Paid Social)
||up to $40/hr DOE
Our global media agency client is seeking a Social Media Strategist with Paid Social experience to assist their team!
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and social optimization tools, including SocialMoov
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to management team
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights to help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
This is an onsite freelance position in San Francisco with the potential to go fulltime.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.