||Project Coordinator (Healthcare)
||up to $30/hr
An exciting Project Coordinator opportunity with a company changing the face of healthcare has just become available!
- Experienced in project management in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects while proactively flagging risks
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse staff and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be instrumental in the logistics for customer onsite events (materials preparation, supporting onsite staff, and day-of needs)
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within guidelines
- Help support logistics for large number of events (300+ per year)
- Maintain an accurate inventory of event supplies and place supply orders as necessary
- Coordinate with vendors and customer contacts to support onsite logistic and materials needs
- Assist in evaluating the success of onsite events (NPS score and engagement impact), brainstorm innovations for improvements as necessary
This is an onsite freelance position in San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.