||Digital Production Artist- Agency!
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||up to $100K
Our global agency client needs a Digital Production Artist to join their team!
- Update product imagery and UI elements in Photoshop comps, and output web graphics
- Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient production design and localization workflows using slices, smart objects, and layer comps
- Track and check in web graphics using a version control system
- Work closely with producers, traffic, development, publishing, and international teams to meet project goals and ensure efficient file handoffs for localization
- Review final webpages and HTML email with an exacting eye, ensuring that graphics and layouts are flawless
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented and is comfortable working in high pressure agency environments.
- HTML, CSS
You must have at least 2 years of experience to be considered for this role.
This is an onsite, full time opportunity in Cupertino, and you will have access to shuttles.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF55@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.