|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||up to $/30hr
Creative Circle San Francisco is seeking an Office / Services Manager to join their team!
- Supervise 2 PM/Receptionists in support of the SF sales efforts. This will include hiring, coaching, holding team and/or one-on-one meetings as needed, performance appraisals, etc.
- Timecard approver for hourly employees
- Serve as the liaison between the producers and support staff
HR Administrative Support:
- Supervise/enter needed candidate background checks, I9s, and eVerify information
- Periodically audit candidate paperwork, I9s, eVerify processes/cases and Visa acceptance to ensure compliance
General Administrative support:
- Manage Staples account – inventory and order necessary office supplies for SF office
- Handle ordering and service (where applicable)
- Track PTO/sick time for all employees
- Oversee and work with PM/Receptionist team to ensure general housekeeping for all common office areas is maintained
- Supervise/Handle incoming/outgoing mail, UPS, FedEx
- Be the backup receptionist when needed
- Act as building liaison for issues regarding maintenance, repairs, special projects. Communicate building maintenance issues to facilities team.
- Interface with Facilities department regarding internal maintenance issues such as appliance repair/replacement, painting, etc.
Events & Travel:
- Facilitate all in-office events such as catered breakfast, lunch, special occasion
- Act as point of contact for all in-office meetings/events such as portfolio review, client meetings, vendor (Monster, CareerBuilder etc) meetings and demonstrations
- Make all necessary Creative Circle travel arrangements SF team
- Travel logistics in general
This is a freelance to fulltime position in downtown San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company