|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||up to $/30hr
Creative Circle San Francisco is seeking an Office / Services Manager to join their team!
- Supervise 2 PM/Receptionists in support of the SF sales efforts. This will include hiring, coaching, holding team and/or one-on-one meetings as needed, performance appraisals, etc.
- Timecard approver for hourly employees
- Serve as the liaison between the producers and support staff
HR Administrative Support:
- Supervise/enter needed candidate background checks, I9s, and eVerify information
- Periodically audit candidate paperwork, I9s, eVerify processes/cases and Visa acceptance to ensure compliance
General Administrative support:
- Manage Staples account – inventory and order necessary office supplies for SF office
- Handle ordering and service (where applicable)
- Track PTO/sick time for all employees
- Oversee and work with PM/Receptionist team to ensure general housekeeping for all common office areas is maintained
- Supervise/Handle incoming/outgoing mail, UPS, FedEx
- Be the backup receptionist when needed
- Act as building liaison for issues regarding maintenance, repairs, special projects. Communicate building maintenance issues to facilities team.
- Interface with Facilities department regarding internal maintenance issues such as appliance repair/replacement, painting, etc.
Events & Travel:
- Facilitate all in-office events such as catered breakfast, lunch, special occasion
- Act as point of contact for all in-office meetings/events such as portfolio review, client meetings, vendor (Monster, CareerBuilder etc) meetings and demonstrations
- Make all necessary Creative Circle travel arrangements SF team
- Travel logistics in general
This is a freelance to fulltime position in downtown San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.