||Art Director (Presentations)
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our creative agency client in Bellevue is in need of an art director to head up their presentation work and bring it to the next level.
You'll be managing direct reports, doing design critiques, working closely with the ACD and Studio manager, mentoring your design team, and scoping projects. You'll also have the opportunity to be a hands-on designer.
Being able to mentor designers and do design critiques are highly important in this role.
To qualify for this role:
- you will have a minimum of 3+ years professional experience in design
- a high level attention to detail
- portfolio that highlights your killer work.
- experience working from creative briefs
- skilled or have a high level of knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, video, motion and other presentation mediums
- comfortable with luxury brands, work within brand guidelines
This is an onsite in Bellevue and will be 40 hours/week. Client is open to contract-to-hire as well as fulltime hire for the right fit. You must have your own laptop to start, equipment will be provided shortly after starting.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company