||Marketing / PR Manager (Nonprofit)
||around $40/hour DOE
Our nonprofit client is looking for a Marketing and Content Manager to join their team for freelance to full time role. 40hrs/week in Downtown Seattle.
In this role, you will be working with the director of marketing on external positioning, working with the media (you must have existing contacts in the Seattle area), and overall coordination/execution of marketing and PR initiatives.
- 5-7 years' experience in PR and Marketing
- Non Profit / philanthropy experience
- Able to write copy in different voices for different audiences
- experience creating PR and marketing strategies across print, broadcast, digital, social, and in-person
- experience working with the media - you must have your own network of media contacts to be considered for this role
This is a freelance to full time role starting March 13th in Downtown Seattle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.