||Digital Marketing Specialist
|| Full Time
Our healthcare client in Addison, has a need for a Digital Marketing Specialist. This is an ONSITE, fulltime position that includes benefits and paid time off.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will:
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across online advertising, social media, mobile, and B2B lead nurture campaigns.
• Lead the department's email marketing efforts, working heavily in Marketo.
• Manage agency relationships, daily production, budgets, and schedules.
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills & Experience:
• Degree in a marketing related field.
• 2+ years' experience in digital marketing that includes B2B services companies.
• Highly skilled in Marketo to drive email campaigns.
• Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Proven experience working with a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media apps.
• An understanding of sales funnels
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns
• Ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.