||Sr. CRM Analyst
||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $90,000 D.O.E.
Our client, a digital CRM agency in Irving, is looking for their next Sr. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Analyst. This is an ONSITE, FULL-TIME opportunity that includes a competitive benefits package including bagel Monday's and Beverage Friday's (ummmm YUM!!!!)
As a key member of a cross-functional team, the Sr. CRM Analyst will play a pivotal role in informing, increasing learning from and measuring the impact of email, direct and web marketing strategies for a MAJOR global client!
Your responsibilities as the Sr. CRM Analyst include:
- Use past campaign performance data and industry best practices to provide strategic input for marketing & communications plans.
- Develop tools, methods and timeline for calculating determined learning goals as part of strategic M&A plans
- Utilize single variable, complete or fractional factorial matrix analysis to develop strategic test design.
- Make connections between program results and business situation, market dynamics, and consumer trends
- Develop ROI projections for future campaign performance and across similar campaigns and channels
- Design, implement and regularly deliver reports and presentations with actionable insights and recommendations to internal and external clients
- Contribute quantitative and behavioral insights to optimize channels, content, personalization/customization, pathways and funnels and spend as well as inform competitive assessments, quarterly business reviews and annual planning efforts.
The Sr. CRM Analyst MUST have:
- CRM experience, especially as related to informing email marketing
- Expertise in email, direct mail and web marketing
- Skilled knowledge in the following platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo
- MS Excel expertise - logical functions, lookups, pivot tables, external source data, dynamic charts and tables, editing and writing macros
- Basic statistical skills (significance, error, sample size, experiment design, basic regression)
- 2-5 years experience analyzing data to solve marketing or business problems (campaign analysis, A/B testing and program optimization)
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.