||Digital Media Analyst
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||$50,000 - $55,000, depending on experience
One of our agency clients in Scottsdale is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to join their team!
*You must love analytics and have working experience in similar roles where Analytics was the primary function!
What you will be doing:
- Review metrics to determine campaign ROI and reporting
- Collect, analyze and visualize digital marketing KPIs to identify successes and enhancement opportunities.
- Assess client’s digital marketing efforts through customized research, competitive analysis and vertical/industry insight
- Assist the strategy team in building and implementing marketing campaigns across channels based on your insights.
- Track success, make improvements and maintain ongoing campaign optimizations
- Increase knowledge of best practices in digital marketing including proper marketing channel mix, digital marketing KPIs, market research practices and more.
- Analyze client data and make recommendations
What you need to know:
- 3+ years digital marketing experience - strategy and analytics
- Market research practice, reporting, database management
- MS Excel, Word, Google Analytics and understanding of paid media tools such as AdWords of Facebook Ads
- Understanding of the martech landscape to help synthesize cross-channel marketing data
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.