||Digital Marketing Account Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
||Salary $55,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
One of our agency clients in Scottsdale is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their team full time.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee project planning, execution and analysis and manage client relationships for email, web, social, paid advertising, promotions, collateral and events
- As an Account Manager, you will be delivering high quality deliverables to clients and working closely with digital and creative teams
- Work with clients to strategize initiatives
- Concept, plan, execute and evaluate multichannel marketing automation campaigns
- Create agendas, presentation materials for client meetings, on the phone and in person
- Track budgets, scope of projects and handle invoicing
- Create, edit and refine content to ensure consistent messaging
- Monitor KPIs based on campaign objectives
What you need to know:
- 4+ years of project management / account management in marketing or advertising
- Must have direct account / client management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Marketing Automation and B2B marketing
- Able to be diplomatic and provide great customer service internally and externally
- Comfort with all digital marketing components and traditional as well
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with project management tools like Basecamp is a plus!!!
This role is full time, direct hire with an exceptional team.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.