||Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, an award winning digital marketing agency, is looking for an exceptional candidate to lead their UX team. This individual should not only have impressive conceptual design skills but also a firm understanding of information architecture and a desire to mentor.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of UX including research and analysis, wireframing/sitemaps, prototyping, user testing, and interactive/responsive design. You will act as not only a mentor to other UX designers at the agency but as a consultant to your own clients and brands. This will mean addressing a business challenge and seeing the big picture, not just the design of a website.
The ideal candidate...
- has proven success with high level and conceptual brands
- prior leadership experience
- strong portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills and well as a thorough thought process for research, wireframing, and testing.
- has held a client facing role
- any experience with mobile and responsive design is a huge plus
Amazing benefits including PTO, 401k matching, gym on site, happy hours and kitchen, and open floor plan. MBTA accessible and on site FREE parking available.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston40@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company