||Midlevel Copywriter- Fulltime
||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to $70k/DOE
Our client is a leader in financial and insurance solutions and consulting, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into copy for marketing materials include, print, digital and broadcast.
Your day to day will include:
- Write copy for clients' ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products and tap into appealing points for customers.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Liaise with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and vendors
- Write press releases advertising new products
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-4+ years copywriter/editing experience
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Independent and comfortable working within tight deadlines
If you are looking for your next full-time home and excited to join a team with a broad reach of projects, this is a great role, apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.